FACE MASKS IN BULK: PERFECT FOR BUSINESSES, ORGANIZATIONS, AND MORE!
We are almost a year into this worldwide pandemic, and no one will be able to predict when things will restore back to “normal” society. People of all ages buy masks, to not only stay in line with CDC guidelines, but also because it is the right and responsible thing to do. Even after the majority of the population will receive the coronavirus vaccination, there will be a new outlook on even simple influenza like the flu. Hopefully Americans, when they are sick, will continue to wear masks in public long term.
Throughout the nation, schools (from preschools to universities), businesses, and religious, political, and social organizations are desperately in need of masks every single day. According to Global Market Insights, the e-commerce distribution channel segment in the face mask market is predicted to reach USD 718.5 million by 2026. As an increasing number of organizations across the globe stock up on face masks, there will be an even bigger increase in demand from distributors.
In 2020, the number of small businesses in the U.S. reached 31.7 million, making up 99.9% of all U.S. businesses. Small businesses have since employed 60.6 million people (Office of Advocacy). With so many employees relying on their companies to keep them safe, it is important for everyone to take the appropriate safety measures.
It can be tough operating a business let alone having to worry about stocking up on face masks. Buying in bulk can also be intimidating. When buying with Amlife, stick to your budget and fulfill all of your mask-buying needs.
What Does Buying in Bulk Mean?
This is when you buy large quantities of one product at once. For example, you can purchase 50 boxes of face masks at once, for a fraction of their individual sale price. Experts believe that buying in bulk could save you either 20% or even 83% on items, depending on what product you buy (The Balance).
A bulk purchase is an investment, with a return equal to the savings you receive by not paying a higher unit price for smaller purchases. For instance, if you buy a 12-bottle case of wine for $110 instead of buying bottles one at a time for $10 each, that is equivalent to earning a $10 return on a $110 investment in one month. Far better than the stock market, you earn a rate of return well over 100%.
Why You Should Buy in Bulk:
- Buying your face masks in bulk not only makes sense for a pandemic, but it is also a great frugal strategy. Buying in bulk has been proven to be a big money-saver. Amlife has great prices and deals to help you save the big bucks.
- Convenience. This is especially logical if you or your company uses face masks frequently. Disposable masks should only be used daily, and in that case, they are going to run out fast. It saves you time rather than spending your precious lunch break to order online or go to the store every time you are out of masks.
- Bulk buying is environmentally friendly! Most bulk purchases have significantly less packaging compared to buying multiple smaller packages. That sounds like a pretty good reason to me!
- You will also be able to handle any emergency way easier. Having a large number of face masks will ensure that if there happens to be another wave of coronavirus cases, you are more than prepared to take on the challenge.
We make bulk purchases easy, affordable, and fast. Our disposable masks come in packs up to 10,000, perfect for any business, school, or organization. The masks are conveniently sealed in a zipper bag to provide easy storage. You can rely on us to provide your employees, faculty, and community with the required safety that you need to protect everyone.
Bulk buying isn’t just for businesses! Large families (or even small) will benefit greatly from this strategy as well. If your family stocks up on say, multipack bottles of shampoo at Costco, why should it no different for your face masks? Never run out of masks and save money too. This is even a good idea for single-living households who want to save time shopping (and money, of course). Buying in bulk isn’t just for families with large walk-in pantries. When you spend your hard-earned money the right way, buying in bulk can help reduce your spending.
Face masks are a part of your everyday life; at work, home, and school life. They’re our first line of defense against COVID-19. When shopping for face masks, it is been proven that your total will come out way cheaper when you buy many of them instead of a few or even just one mask.
Amlife also provides cloth masks in packs of 3, 5, 6, 12, 24, and custom quantities. We have fulfilled orders of over 20,000 masks for some of the biggest companies in USA. Don’t miss out on these great bargains and stock up now!
Amlife Disposable Face Masks Are:
- Made in the USA with imported materials.
- Fast and free shipping.
- Large and small business friendly.
- Made with 3-ply layers to provide maximum protection.
© 2023 AMLIFE™ | All Rights Reserved.
All logos, trademarks & registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.